The following conditions apply to anyone accessing and using the Global Diversity Practice Ltd Website, or any part of it. We may modify these conditions from time to time and accordingly you are advised to keep up to date with the changes by regularly reviewing the conditions. By using the Website you agree to be bound by these conditions.
1. Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
2. Global Diversity Practice Ltd reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Global Diversity Practice Ltd are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Global Diversity Practice Ltd be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
5. Global Diversity Practice Ltd does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
6. Copyright restrictions:
i) All material (including without limitation copyright) on this website is, unless clearly indicated to the contrary, subject to the copyright ownership of Global Diversity Practice Ltd and may not be reproduced in any format and in any circumstances without the prior written consent of a person authorised by Global Diversity Practice Ltd.
ii) Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners. All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners.
Users may access and download the contents of these pages and store a copy on a temporary basis for the sole purpose of viewing the pages. Permanent storage, copying or re-distribution of these pages is prohibited. Links to the Global Diversity Practice Ltd website may not be included in any other website without our prior written permission.
Global Diversity Practice Ltd
37 Nab Lane
Global Diversity Practice Ltd is a registered company in England and Wales Company No. 06894073 / VAT Reg. No. 976147190. Registered address as above.
7. Global Diversity Practice Ltd takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet Sites.
8. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
10. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
11. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.