Developed Training Programme for Learning Suite on Diversity across EMEA
Dell Inc. (formerly Dell Computer Corporation) is an American multinational computer technology company.
Global Diversity Practice were commissioned by Dell Inc. to develop a training programme for their Learning Suite on Diversity across EMEA. We had to take into account the preferred learning styles of the Dell employees and managers and also ensure our course was aligned to Dell’s business.
We delivered a variety of workshops for them including:
• Leadership and Diversity workshops in Ireland for all Dell Senior Management
• Diversity Awareness workshops in France – for Dell Senior Managers
• Promoting Diversity & Inclusion programme for Chief Executive and Leadership Team
• Development of a Train the Trainer programme for Dell trainers
• Leadership and Diversity Workshops – The senior leadership team which attended endorsed the programme at the highest levels. All managers were tasked with cascading the message to their teams. The evaluations were extremely positive and prompted the development of further programmes for Dell. These series of workshops were developed to equip DELL Managers with the appropriate skills, knowledge and behaviours to manage diversity and to promote a winning culture.
• Promoting Diversity & Inclusion programme for Chief Executive and Leadership Team – These seminars served as a feedback mechanism and key issues which had been shared during delivery of the senior managers training were conveyed and action plans were developed.
• Development of Train the Trainer programme – This programme is now used to train Dell trainers to ensure a smooth and seamless delivery of our global bespoke diversity learning solution.