Group 4 Securicor (G4S)
Developed a Diversity Workshop on Harassment & Bullying
G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group.
Group 4 Securicor commissioned Global Diversity Practice to develop a Diversity workshop with a particular focus on Harassment & Bullying for their frontline staff and team leaders.
We developed and designed a course which was a highly interactive and participative session and provided a safe environment for delegates to openly discuss issues within their work environment.
The course objectives were to:
• Develop an understanding of discrimination, bullying and harassment
• Develop an awareness of how personal beliefs, attitudes, language and behavior can impact on relationships and team effectiveness
• Understand the effects of Bullying, Harassment and Discrimination.
• Explain the concept of Valuing Diversity and its compatibility with G4S Equal Opportunities Policy
• Understand the links between diversity and improved employment service effectiveness
• Consider a range of effective strategies for Valuing Diversity and combating unacceptable behavior
• Raise awareness of the Rights and responsibilities of G4S employees in promoting a Workplace of Dignity
The course was very well received with very positive responses from delegates and as a direct result we continued this programme for Branch Managers.