At Global Diversity Practice, we pride ourselves in our passion for developing leading diversity and inclusion consultancy and cutting edge learning solutions which are grounded firmly in research and evidence.
So whether we’re coaching and upskilling your CEO and their top team on unconscious bias, developing the competence and confidence of your middle managers, benchmarking diversity performance against peer group organisations, providing expert research on social policy as it effects diversity in the workplace, interfacing with your clients and customers, or running cross-cultural or gender equity workshops – at Global Diversity Practice, you’ll find we know better than most how to help you reap measurable returns from good diversity and inclusion practice
Farrah Qureshi, the CEO of Global Diversity Practice Ltd, has been involved in global diversity & inclusion training and consultancy for over 24 years and is recognised as one of world’s foremost D&I experts.
Global Diversity Practice is the ideal choice for delivering D&I consultancy and training to your organisation for the following reasons:
- GDP is a globally recognised expert in providing D&I Consultancy and Training
- GDP is a recipient of a multitude of diversity awards including:
- Grattan Award winner for Work in Diversity
- Nominated for Asian Women of Achievement 2004/07 Corporate Category
- Young Muslim Achievers Award 2006
- 2005 Opportunity Now Award
- UN World Diversity Award 2008
- UK Training Journal Awards 2008
- Short-listed for the CIPD People Management Awards in 2009
- Included in the Asian Power100 2009 publication by RBS
- Recognised as one of the “Top Twenty Leaders to look out for in 2010″
- 2010 Walmex International Award for services in Global Diversity
- ENEI Award for Training Excellence 2012
- GDP has delivered to clients and delegates in over 97 countries worldwide and Farrah’s work has been experienced in 120 countries.
- GDP has delivered D&I Consultancy and Training to an impressive client list that represents many of the leading brands in the world across many sectors including Standard Chartered, Novo Nordisk, Nike, DTZ, KPMG, Pepsi, Aviva, Coca Cola Enterprises, London Development Agency, Mahou, Lloyds Group, JP Morgan, DHL, Walmart Mexico, Asda, Balfour Beatty, RBS, L’Oreal, Shell, Citi Financial, Disney Corporation, Defra, Waitrose, CIMMYT, Dell, CGIAR, Saint Gobain, Fujitsu, AXA …
To view our full client portfolio visit our case studies section.